Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Probably a Bad Idea

I just made an excellent decision to go to bed at a reasonable hour...
right before logging onto Blogger and writing this post off the top of my head instead.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm in the throes of a nebulous WIP;
the boundaries of which are as yet uncharted --
unexplored by me, that is, rather than improvised or unpatterned--

The pattern is very patterned and very much FREE!:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/eliza-12
Eliza [Rav] by Avid Knitter

A garment for me that doesn't contain a whole lot of body conscious shaping: exciting!
Even more exciting?  The yarn I'm using:

LUFF.  LUFF IT SEW MUSH.

It's Malabrigo Sock in the coveted Archangel colorway and it's the perfect match for this pattern, in my highly biased opinion:

And NOW I'm going to bed.  I promise.  Because while I'd much rather be knitting on this glorious enigma, I left it at work.
Soooooo g'night.

No comments: