Saturday, May 18, 2013

Embodiment of Eruption

Well that was quick, wasn't it!


I've been hard at work, moving from 7.87% (in my last progress report) through the entirety of Chart 2 to 26.32% -- still around 280 stitches per row, but 22046 stitches completed total!


This is the last row of 280 stitches before I double it to move into Chart 3; I've just bought 40" circs in the correct size, so I'll be on my way soon...

At this stage, I'm thankful for:
  • several sizes and colors of non-snagging stitch markers
  • Michael Palin's myriad travel series for the BBC and Netflix instant streaming technology

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

ooo, I'd not thought about Michael Palin for knitting/spinning watching on the laptop. What a good idea! Your shawl is growing fast!

Anonymous said...

Your shawl is great! I am going to have to give Michael Palin a try for shawl knitting:)

bekswhoknits said...

we just bought a whole set of Michael Palin dvds
I like the great railway journey one. That's been my favourite so far. Definitely good knitting TV.