Thursday, October 18, 2012

p.s. I'm Knitting a Sweater

Hi guys.  No sense in burying the lead: there's a sweater happening.
I've swatched and washed it and everything.  AND apparently, even though swatches lie, I've got exact gauge.  This may be a sign of the impending apocalypse.

I have no clue why I decided to knit a large fancy shawl and an adult-size fitted pullover in an overlapping timeframe... that's not quite true.  I know exactly why.  I want a pretty badge from the yarncraft equivalent of a fictional wizarding school.  !!!
COVET COVET
This fiber is totally messing with my allergies, though; it's reeeeeaaaally rough.  Sometimes there's eye-itching, but this time there's congestion and throat gunk and eye burning.  And now I'm whining about ailments I've brought on myself.
Whatev, it's going to be beautiful.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Boo to the allergies - yay to the lovely sweater. It's looking gorgeous. That yarn is beautiful.