Thursday, July 12, 2012

Unseamly

This is not fun.
Yesterday or so, I completed all the horizontal seams on the top half of The Blanket that has Eaten My Summer.  Those who are paying attention may be realizing now that this is Bachelor #3, the center heart color configuration; probably wouldn't have been my choice, but since the final product is not for me, I've deferred to the infallible wisdom of the recipient's sister (hi there, Ma!)...
...and here are the squares I have left to manage.  The original plan was to do all the horizontal seams before seaming vertically, but even 54 squares is such a pain to have on my lap that I have realized (brilliantly) that I can totally seam each half before grafting them together.

I hate finishing!  I like knitting!  I miss knitting!  Bah!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

That is quite a lot of seaming too, I don't envy you right now. But soon you'll be handing that beauty off (to some very happy recipients) and you can start knitting something even more fun! It looks great, congrats!