Saturday, January 22, 2011

Radio Silence

I couldn't help but notice you haven't posted anything in a while.
Yes, very astute observation, person who speaks in italics.  Such is the curse of a  s.e.c.r.e.t  p.r.o.j.e.c.t  -- by definition, I can't talk about it with any frequency, and the soon-ish nature of the deadline means that I've been going great guns on the knitting front.  With any luck I'll be done by, well, tonight.  :)

I submit to you, as proof, a border:
The addition of white, apropos of nothing


Funny, the camera thought the background baby toy should definitely be the focus of this shot.  Oh well.  Adds to the mystery, donnit!

The border, incidentally, is being accomplished on five circular needles, round-robin dpn style.  Because it's 2011, mofo.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'm waiting anxiously to see what the "secret project" is. I have lots of ideas.