Monday, December 20, 2010

Mad Dash ta Satadah*

The holidays are upon us, whether we like it or not!  I've been swamped with a full-time job and a baby and holiday commitments...  so, of course, I've started an impulse project due by this weekend:
Semi-secret sweater for a small sweetheart

I find it interesting that all of my recent projects are due this weekend and ARE NOT Christmas knitting!

Also, just for fun -- because pictures are fun, n'est-ce pas? --  a couple photos of Punkin's Let Her Soar cabled leaf blanket, made from Laura Wilson-Martos's Serenity pattern (holla, fellow Browncoats!):
eyelets, cables, blanket in-the-round, mitered corners
Yarn is 7.5 skeins of Knit Picks Swish Worsted in Squirrel Heather.  Detail shot!
I didn't block it for real; this is after machine washing and machine drying... I love superwash!


______
* think the title is confusing, yet intriguing?  Please visit the hilarious Allie Brosh and her Spaghatta Nadle!

No comments: